Creating a Relationship
for On-going Support
This program, for a flat quarterly fee, designates one of our experienced professionals to work directly with you to provide support and guidance customized to your needs.
Our compliance retainer program establishes a relationship with on of our experienced consultants to provide on-going support for your compliance program. Do you need advice or just a resource to help strategize about your compliance issues? A retainer relationship gives our consultants an opportunity to develop a deep understanding of your organization in order to provide focused recommendations.
Participants in our Compliance Retainer program:
- Work directly with an experienced professional during two visits to your organization per year to identify and address your most pressing compliance needs,
- have direct access to an experienced professional, via phone or email, for assistance and guidance with your specific regulatory and compliance needs,
- utilize one of our consultants to review your compliance monitoring reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis providing comment and recommendations on compliance concerns and trends,
- receive a quarterly compliance commentary, and
- obtain a 10% discount on other consulting services provided by Pohl consultants, such as:
At the same time that regulatory pressure is increasing and more complex, the availability of quality, experienced compliance professionals is limited. Our Compliance Retainer program is a valuable means to obtain hands on support from experienced industry veterans to support you in managing your Trust compliance program.