Pricecompare™ – Trust Fee Schedule Comparison
In today’s competitive environment, it’s
imperative to know how your trust fee schedule
compares to your competition.
Data gathering consists of calling colleagues at other banks and asking for copies of their
published trust fee schedule – resulting in weeks and sometimes months of research.
Pricecompare™ is a service that compares your fee schedule to a database of trust fee schedules. This allows you to easily and quickly analyze your current competitive situation vis a vis your trust pricing. In today’s competitive environment, it is imperative to know how your fees compare to the competition’s fee schedules. This report reduces the amount of time your officers spend gathering and analyzing competitive information for budgeting and re-pricing studies, shifting your focus to revenue growth.
The Fee Comparison Report addresses the following types of accounts:
- Investment Management (IMA)
- Investment Management (Fixed Income Only)
- Personal Trust (Trustee Accounts)
- Personal Trust Directed / Delegated
- (Fiduciary/Administration – No Investments)
- Institutional Investment Management
- Individual Retirement Account(Managed)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (Mutual Fund Models)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (Custodial)
- Retirement Plan Service – Custodial
- Retirement Plan Services – Directed
- Retirement Plan Services – Managed (3(21)
- Retirement Plan Services – Managed (3(38)
- Retirement Plan Services – Recordkeeping/Administration Fees
- Estate Settlement Fees
- Unique Asset Fees
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust’s
- Miscellaneous Fees
Trust managers find Pricecompare a valuable tool for many reasons:
- Saves you the time and the frustration of gathering up to date fee schedules.
- Helps you develop new pricing strategies and fee schedules.
- Allows you to compare yourself to your competition or other peers.
- Analyzes account sizes and variables for viewing differences in pricing strategies.
- Provides reports of tables or graphs to analyze the pricing information.
An advanced level of service is a fee project for your organization. This would include the comparison described above, plus consulting and training services to help with design and implementation. Components of this project include template based schedule design, creating the “ultimate fee schedule, “what if” testing, developing a fee integrity program, and implementation training for your team. This fee project is priced based on the needs of the organization. A brief telephone conversation with one of our consultants will be necessary prior to submission of a proposal. An outline of a possible Fee Project is shown on page four of this brochure.
Report fee: $1295
For more information contact:
Loyd Pohl, CEO
Pohl Consulting and Training, Inc