Line of Business Risk Assessment®
We can assist in
valuing your franchise.
We have the background and experience to assist your organization in determining the value of your trust franchise.
With the many new independent and subsidiary trust companies that have been organized since 1975, owners have become concerned about establishing methods to value the stock of these enterprises. At Pohl Consulting and Training, Inc., we have the background and experience to assist your organization in determining the value of your trust franchise. While valuation models based on cash flow and net present value calculations are a part of the valuation process, the most important factors are those that affect that cash flow in the future. We consider:
We can assist in valuing your franchise:
- If you’re raising additional capital
- If you’re buying out a minority owner
- If you’re transferring the entire company to new ownership
- If you’re buying a Trust Department’s assets
- If you’re buying or selling a block of business (such as a book of corporate business, or Land Trusts, or Retirement Plan Services)
The 30 plus years of experience and national exposure of Pohl Consulting and Training, Inc. can serve you well. Our experience makes us uniquely qualified to help you on the road to success in today’s competitive environment. The knowledge gained over those years is what makes us unique and successful in working with our clients.