June 5th & 6th, 2019
Could you use a “brainstorming” session with experts and peers? Do you ever wish you had someone who could be a source of new ideas? We all need inspiration, help or support somewhere along the line. This annual gathering of Private Banking Executives is unlike any other conference you might attend.
Here’s why this is the most valuable conference you’ll attend this year:
- You’re meeting in an informal but structured setting with colleagues from across the country.
- Everyone shares ideas and asks questions of one another. Get specific answers from people who have shared similar experiences. Find out what your peers are doing – and why.
- Take home 15 to 30 “new” ideas!
Past participants in our Roundtables and Forums agree the “take-away ideas” are immediately applicable and invaluable.
The best investment you make all year- only $495. Register now for an inspiring and stimulating experience- mark your calendar. Register by mail, scan and email, fax, or go online to www.pohlconsulting.com. Group lunches and dinners sponsored by participating vendors increase the networking opportunities and the synergies!
There will be a Pre-Session Request for Information for Networking Data which would be shared with participants.
Topical Agenda Ideas for roundtable discussions that have been suggested include:
- Where does Private Banking fit in your organization? How does that work?
- Role of PVB in Business Development for Wealth? For Loans? For Deposits?
- PVB Goal Setting/Scorecards?
- Role of PVB – Service or Sales?
- Role of PVB – Relationship Manager for Wealth or Business Banking Clients?
- Compensation for PVB Bankers?
- Compensation for PVB Managers?
- Staff Development Ideas? What do they need most? Where do you get it?
- PVB Client Segmentation?
- PVB Fees / Revenue Generation Ideas?
- Partnering with lines of business – Overcoming Resistance?
- Unique Loan Solutions for PVB Clients?