September 29- October 1, 2024
“Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.” Warren Bennis
Could you use a “brainstorming” session with experts and peers? Do you ever wish you had someone who could be a source of new ideas? We all need inspiration, help or support somewhere along the line. This annual gathering of Trust and Investment Managers is unlike any other conference you might attend.
Here’s why this is the most valuable conference you’ll attend this year:
- You’re meeting in an informal but structured setting with colleagues from across the country.
- Everyone shares ideas and asks questions of one another. Get specific answers from people who have shared similar experiences. Find out what your peers are doing – and why.
- Share revenue, staff, profit and growth numbers with top-performing leaders.
- Take home 15 to 30 “new” ideas from the Idea Exchange.
The “Idea Exchange” is an opportunity to interact with your peers, ask and learn from one another. Past participants agree the “take away ideas” are immediately applicable and invaluable. Group lunches and dinners sponsored by participating vendors increase the networking opportunities and the synergies! This may be one of the best investments you make all year – only $395. Register now – mark your calendar – and look forward to an inspiring and stimulating experience. Register by mail, scan and email, fax or go online at www.pohlconsulting.com.
- “Impressive group of managers – very talented and smart. Younger managers – very sharp – great for the industry. Great sharing – everyone very open to sharing – key to success of the event.” – Steven
- ” The Idea Exchange provides a great forum for discussion. I always leave with lots of actionable ideas.” – Kim
- ” Excellent value for the cost of attendance.” – Steve
See you September 29th!