We have the expertise and the comparables to make a fair, rational evaluation of value for a book of Trust assets, RIA assets or brokerage assets.
Whether you are buying or selling a book of business or just want a valuation of your business for tax, transfer or estate planning purposes, we at Pohl Consulting and Training, Inc. can provide a professional comparable-based valuation. We have the expertise and the comparables to make a fair, rational evaluation of value for a book of Trust assets, RIA assets or brokerage assets.
We have the background and experience to assist your organization in determining the value of the target book of business. While valuation models based on cash flow and net present value calculations are a part of the valuation process, the most important factors are those that affect that cash flow in the future. We consider:
- Retention probability of client base
- Account Relationship Issues
- Markets Served
Supply and Demand of buyers and sellers
- Lines of Business and likely life of cash flow of each.
- Profitability of franchise and projections of same into the future.
- Potential for growth in the market
We can assist in valuing your book in total or in part:
- If you’re raising additional capital
- If you’re buying or selling a complete RIA Investment or brokerage firm or Trust Department
- If you’re buying or selling a block of business (such a book of corporate business, or Land Trusts, or Retirement Plan Services)
The 30 plus years of experience and national exposure of Pohl Consulting and Training, Inc. can serve you well. Our experience makes us uniquely qualified to help you on the road to success in today’s competitive environment. The knowledge gained over those years is what makes us unique and successful in working with our clients.
This service provided by Wealth Management Compliance Alliance©, a division of Pohl Consulting and Training, Inc.