Michael has served the community bank market as part of the Pohl Consulting and Training organization for more than 20 years. He brings his depth of experience in sales and sales management and has proven experienced at developing integrated sales and service leadership models, as well as Wealth Management products.
Client firms of all types benefit from Michael’s broad experience gained as a consultant, as well as his work leading a community bank Wealth Management Group. His time ‘in the field’ provided real world lessons and demonstrated results at the top and bottom-line. His team also excelled in community engagement pioneering new community activities and engaging bank and community resources.
As a consultant his focus is on:
- Change management involving trust, brokerage, insurance, and RIA
- Coaching individual sales performance in wealth management and commercial banking
- Implementing sales tracking and CRM systems
- Developing sales and marketing strategy (account and market segment)
- Performing and evaluating industry standard metrics and benchmarks
Michael is a graduate of the University of Dallas with a BA in History and an MBA in Industrial Management.
He is a past Board Member for both local and nationally-focused charities, and a regular contributor to his church and congregation in the areas of endowment and resource management. He resides with his wife in Chicago, Illinois.
Phone: 800-677-7432 ext 4008