Michael has worked with Pohl Consulting and Training, Inc. for more than 20 years as a consultant and industry resource partner. He has a broad background in Professional Sales and Sales Management and is adept at developing and delivering integrated sales and service leadership, merger and acquisition services and product design, and wealth management service delivery systems.
Clients benefit from Michael’s broad experience gained as a consultant as well as his work leading a Community Bank Wealth Management Group. His time in the field provides real world lessons and furnishes demonstrated results of both top and bottom line growth as well as team leadership skills.
As a consultant his focus is:
- Evaluating organizations to create action plans for growth and profit
- Implementing sales tracking and CRM systems
- Change management involving trust, brokerage, insurance, and RIA
- Coaching individual sales performance in wealth management and commercial banking
- Developing sales and marketing strategy (account and market segment)
- Performing and evaluating industry standard metrics and benchmarks
Michael is a graduate of the University of Dallas in Irving, Texas with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History and an MBA in Industrial Management.
He is a past Board Member of the Lutheran Child and Family Services of Illinois and a regular contributor to his congregations in the areas of endowment and resource management. He resides with his wife in Chicago, Illinois.
Phone: 800-677-7432 ext 4008