Loyd Pohl is the Chief Executive Officer of Pohl Consulting and Training, Inc. He oversees the growth and
development of the firm and its affiliate organizations – Trustcompare® and Wealth Management Compliance Alliance™.
Loyd’s diverse background in the Financial Services industry includes Bank Management; Trust and Investment Management; Agricultural and Commercial Lending. His banking career began in 1981; his consulting career in 1992 and he purchased the firm in 2000.
As CEO of Pohl Consulting and Training, Inc., his focus is:
- Developing new products and services to meet the changing needs of the industry
- Organizational assessment and consulting including management coaching, strategic and business planning
- Sales management training, coaching and development
- Relationship sales and service training
- Sales infrastructure development
- Management and sales incentive plan development
Loyd is frequently invited to share his insights and expertise as a speaker at state, regional and national banking and trust conferences.
Loyd is a graduate of the Prochnow Institute Graduate School of Banking, and Southern Illinois University. He holds Master’s and Bachelor’s Degrees in Agribusiness Economics.
Rochelle, IL is home for Loyd, wife and two sons. When he isn’t working you might find him enjoying a horseback ride on the farm on which he grew up.
Phone: 800-677-7432 ext 4002